Lowongan Senior Finance Officer-Busana Apparel Group
- Managing import trade finance team for import trade transactions (opening LCs, Doc Againts Payment/DP)
- Monitoring day to day trade transactions to ensure the process are smoothly, efficient, as per SOP & monthly report.
- Managing relationship with bankers, reviewing Trade loan agreements/credit proposal
- Ensuring timely renewal of bank facilities every year and responding to queries from the banks.
- Reconciliation with Bank and Factory for trade transactions and loan.
- Bachelor Degree from Accounting/Finance major with GPA min 3.00
- Fluency in English
- Experience handling import LCs, Documentary collections (DA/DP) & other trade related transactions.
- Experience in maintaining relationship with bankers
- Experience in reviewing loan agreement, credit proposal, financial reation & financial analysis.
- Fast learner, initiative, good communication skill
- Advance computer skill
- Leadership and team work skill
- Our corporate dynamic culture
- Experience to work in international environment (amongst employees) and international customers.
- Longevity employment
- Competitive salary
Senior Finance Officer-Busana Apparel GroupJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Kuningan | Ditayangkan: 22-October-2020 | Tutup pada 21-November-2020
Busana Apparel Group is one of the biggest export-oriented apparel companies in Indonesia with more than 4 decades of experience to externalize the mission of the company: to excel in design, development and sourcing to deliver the right products and services competitively with a focus on quick response. Our products bring the integrated solutions to our customers in global markets as a part of our mission, to be the leading integrated solutions provider in the world of lifestyle and fashion.
Busana Apparel Group started its footstep with 2.9 hectares factory in Ungaran since 1975 and focused only on men’s shirt production. Through the times, this company continued to grow and became one of the largest export-oriented apparel company in Indonesia.
We acquired 2 production units in West Java in 1983 to expand our outer wear and women’s bottom products. We took our bigger step in 1987, Busana Apparel Group acquired a production unit in East Java to strengthen our line in denim production. Followed by the development of 2 production units in Ungaran, Central Java in 1997 to multiply the production power in men’s shirt and women’s soft dressing. And finally, in 2017 Busana Apparel Group start the expansion overseas by opening our newest factory in Ethiopia.
Right now, Busana Apparel Group has more than 50 million pieces of production capability annually from 9 production locations that produced in 30 factories through the hands of 30.000 experienced worker.
Along the way, we are also continuing our efforts to be an energy efficient company by saving 60% of our energy usage on lighting, 50% energy saving through servo motors, 32% steam system optimization, and more than 25,000 trees planted on our sites. We even have the highest score LEED certified green building to ensure our sustainability program running simultaneously with our business target.
Products and Services
Our services spread across pattern making, cutting, to the highest quality finished products using experienced employees and tons of high technology automation to ensure high precision and quality products. Busana Apparel Group equipped with more than 20,000 automation technology with capacity more than 50 million pieces of production per year. We continue to invest in the latest technology. We have invested up to USD 8.2 million per year to satisfy the customers’ demands.
We are one of the largest export-oriented Apparel companies in Indonesia. We provide integrated services and solutions to pre-eminent customers in the US, Western Europe and other sophisticated global markets. We offer you with:
ALAMAT : Busana Apparel Group
Jalan Profesor Doktor Satrio, Jakarta 12930, Indonesia