Lowongan Branch Logistic Supervisor (Semarang Branch)-PT Sukanda Djaya
- Direct, manage and coordinate logistics, warehouse & transportation activities in Branch
- Lead and direct strategic planning for logistics in Branch
- Graduated from Bachelor's Degree, major Industrial Engineering, Business Studies/Administration /Management, Logistic/Transportation, from reputable university, with minimum GPA: 3.00
- Having 3 years experience in the related field (in the same position) from FMCG/Retail company
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office (excel, word, power point), business office software (Oracle)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong leadership, target & customer oriented, detail, initiative & communicative
- Proficient in English both spoken & written
Branch Logistic Supervisor (Semarang Branch)-PT Sukanda DjayaSemarang (Jawa Tengah) | Ditayangkan: 30-June-2020 | Tutup pada 30-July-2020
PT. Diamond Cold Storage (Diamond) is an established Indonesian manufacturing company focused on dairy-based and frozen food products. We are a privately held company with product penetration across the food service, general trade and modern retail segments.
PT. Diamond Cold Storage (Diamond) was founded in January ’74 as a PMA (foreign direct investment company) by three partners. Mr. W.T. Chen was the local partner, with Cold Storage Company Ltd. of Singapore and Amatil Australia (now Amatil Coca Cola) as the foreign partners.
At the time, Indonesia’s ice cream market was in its infancy. Consumption of ice cream was extremely low and refrigerated distribution was next to non-existent. After five years, Mr. W.T. Chen took over, and Diamond’s fortunes began to change.
Under Mr. W.T. Chen’s leadership, Diamond created our own refrigerated distribution network. This move enabled us to widely expand and channel our ice cream products into new retail markets, followed by expansion into the food service and general trade segments.By the 1990s, Diamond was confident enough to begin exporting.
Our product range includes Milk (UHT & Pasteurized), Juice, Yogurt, Ice Cream, Soft Ice Cream, Chocolate, Mayonnaise & Salad Dressing, Cheese, and custom products as per client request.
Diamond’s high standards of quality control and food safety have positioned us as a leading dairy and frozen food supplier, including to international franchises within Indonesia such as Dairy Queen, Wendy’s, KFC, McDonald’s and more. Our R&D, manufacturing capacity, and track record also lend themselves to toll manufacturing.
Today, Diamond products are available in modern and traditional channels all over Indonesia. Supported by the nation’s most extensive storage distribution chain, our products are present on the tables of five-star hotels, bakeries, hypermarts, cafes, wholesalers, retailers, and traditional markets.
In order to stay on the leading edge of the market, we continuously invest in R&D, our facilities and people. Initiatives include periodic training and refresher training, implementation of company-wide Oracle-based SAP systems, and fleet and factory maintenance.
Driven by a commitment to high quality and ongoing innovation, our product portfolio and market range is continuously evolving, creating exciting new products while maintaining existing brands. We are now actively targeting the export market including that of Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and Papua New Guinea.
To be the Leading Dairy, Frozen Food & Beverage Company in Indonesia
- Provide mutually beneficial solution to our customers (and principals)
- Develop our people to continuously innovate and nurture a preformance culture
- Contribute to society for more joyful life
1. Learning & Innovation
ALAMAT : PT Sukanda Djaya
MM 2100 Industrial Town, Jalan Irian Block FF-2 Cibitung, Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia